One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There's some whiff of cultishness no number of citations can rub off.’
- ‘It will doubtless push him beyond the high-end cultishness that currently defines his popularity; an exhaustive BBC documentary about his life and work, due to be shown in the next few weeks, should only compound its impact.’
- ‘Here's where the academy's cultishness emerges most strongly - because it's an institution where you can only fail yourself and your leaders.’
- ‘That update of a stylish 60s cult show lacked the, well, style and cultishness of the original.’
- ‘Although one union official claims this is cultishness gone amok, I can't help seeing it as a humorous and engaging design feature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.