One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Responsibility for a fault or wrong; blame.‘a level of moral culpability’
guilt, blame, fault, responsibility, accountability, liability, answerabilityView synonyms
- ‘I would like to know Ed's opinion about his responsibility or culpability in all this.’
- ‘The criminal law normally reflects culpability and blameworthiness for moral wrong in a general sense.’
- ‘Other students have been codifying laws regarding fraud, forgery and rules on criminal culpability.’
- ‘The section confuses issues of legal responsibility or liability and moral culpability.’
- ‘Police are investigating whether there is any criminal culpability surrounding how the indoor arena was being operated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.