One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But what really astonished us was to find cuckoldry in a situation where males have evolved to perform all of the parental care.’
- ‘Modern dress looks anachronistic in a world where respectability is a prime virtue and cuckoldry a social stigma.’
- ‘Othello tells Iago of his rage, and plans to avenge his supposed cuckoldry.’
- ‘Molière's 17th-century comedy dealt with a man so terrified of cuckoldry that he kept his future bride in a state of ignorant isolation.’
- ‘Our objective was to compare rates of cuckoldry of males that settled and bred earlier than, or simultaneously with, all adjacent neighbors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.