One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their multiple reflections presented a cubistic fragmentation of the sky, the skylight lattice and bits of the adjacent building.’
- ‘Stark, cubistic, with flat surfaces outlined with bands of a blue-and-white checkerboard motif, the exterior was echoed inside with equally geometric furnishings.’
- ‘The National Museum in Hanoi is filled with works of this kind, as well as a number of cubistic and expressionistic works by Vietnamese artists who adapted aspects of European art movements.’
- ‘In Bombay, he made cubistic dislocation and juxtaposition seem intrinsic to the Indian street, but then his work had been turning away from classical order for two decades.’
- ‘Black and colored lines delineated triangular planes of color that made up a succession of cubistic forms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.