One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Cube-shaped.‘the columns are thick and have cubiform capitals’
- ‘From 1928 he began to design ambitious architectural projects, including a ‘Skyscraper City’, whose cubiform structure resembles that of his sculptures.’
- ‘Moreover, the completely airtight construction of the combination of the cubiform container and the light-permeable glass plate ensures that the solar cells contained therein are thoroughly protected.’
- ‘Almost 2000 delegates from 41 countries gathered in the Kulturpalast, the massive cubiform cultural centre dating from Dresden's former communist era.’
- ‘The project's objective was the expansion of production of fractional cubiform broken natural stones at the deposit.’
- ‘The screen, with its cubiform capitals and unending knot ornamentation, is an example of church fittings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.