One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His poems build cubically, back and front and side-angle at once, with glimpses and partials, memories and immediacies held up in time.’
- ‘The substrates are first manufactured independently of one another in the manufacture of such a cubically integrated circuit arrangement.’
- ‘These cubes alternate with cubically coordinated void spaces along the axial directions of the structure.’
- ‘You have to think vertically, laterally and cubically to make the most of storage space in your home.’
- ‘Increasing taper has been shown to increase overrun when logs have been board-foot scaled; the exact opposite occurs when the logs are cubically scaled.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.