One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The substrates are first manufactured independently of one another in the manufacture of such a cubically integrated circuit arrangement.’
- ‘These cubes alternate with cubically coordinated void spaces along the axial directions of the structure.’
- ‘Increasing taper has been shown to increase overrun when logs have been board-foot scaled; the exact opposite occurs when the logs are cubically scaled.’
- ‘His poems build cubically, back and front and side-angle at once, with glimpses and partials, memories and immediacies held up in time.’
- ‘You have to think vertically, laterally and cubically to make the most of storage space in your home.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.