One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Played in an eight by eight-meter court inside a wire cubical cage three meters high, full body contact with other players is the beauty of the game.’
- ‘I'm staring at a neat cubical wombat dropping, perched on the side of the path.’
- ‘In the first experiment on the combustion of the diamond it was placed in the middle of a glass globe of 18 or 20 cubical inches capacity supported in a cradle of platinum fixed on a prop of the same metal.’
- ‘In the Eklakhi Tomb we see for the first time an Islamic curved roof inspired from the bamboo version, and the slight slope on the roof is a departure from traditional cubical construction and served to throw off rainwater.’
- ‘The most obvious way of implementing this idea would be to partition space into tiny cubical volumes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.