One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The chain folding concept was helpful in understanding the physical and chemical properties of crystallisable polymers, matters of practical as well as scientific importance.’
- ‘Crystallizable shape memory polymers are called crystallizable because the temporary shape is fixed by a crystalline phase, while return to the original shape is due to the melting of this crystalline phase.’
- ‘More subtly, by dividing the crystallizable material into discrete nanometer-scale domains, such as cylinders or spheres, one nucleation event per domain becomes necessary to crystallize the material.’
- ‘The dispersed phase in the systems under study is composed of crystallisable oils whose melting domain extends over one or several tens of degrees on both sides of ambient temperature.’
- ‘After 1985/6 the real glory days of terminal bonus and potentially crystallisable gain were over.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.