One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Crystal methamphetamine (the drug methamphetamine in a powdered crystalline form)‘she has been in custody since October after allegedly being found with 1.73 grams of crystal meth’
- ‘Two men were arrested after allegedly selling crystal meth to undercover Boston Police officers.’
- ‘Growing up on the wrong side of the tracks in Riverside, he was one of seven kids being raised by parents addicted to crystal meth.’
- ‘He played a teacher who was also a crystal meth dealer.’
- ‘They seized 250 gallons of liquid methamphetamine that authorities say could produce 1,250 pounds of crystal meth.’
- ‘As he was arrested, police say he told them he had used crystal meth, heroin and cocaine, and was very high.’
- ‘To fund their operations, the gang cook and sell crystal meth and deal other drugs like cocaine and MDMA.’
- ‘Her father has skipped bail on charges that he ran a crystal meth lab, and the family will lose their house if he doesn't show up for his next court date.’
- ‘Smith, who has battled booze and drug demons and was recently pictured smoking crystal meth, was not available for comment.’
- ‘A search of the vehicle turned up household chemicals that agents said are used to cook crystal meth.’
- ‘He was arrested and after a search of his home, police found an additional bag of crystal meth in a glass jar.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.