One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Crystal methamphetamine (the drug methamphetamine in a powdered crystalline form)‘she has been in custody since October after allegedly being found with 1.73 grams of crystal meth’
- ‘They seized 250 gallons of liquid methamphetamine that authorities say could produce 1,250 pounds of crystal meth.’
- ‘He was arrested and after a search of his home, police found an additional bag of crystal meth in a glass jar.’
- ‘As he was arrested, police say he told them he had used crystal meth, heroin and cocaine, and was very high.’
- ‘To fund their operations, the gang cook and sell crystal meth and deal other drugs like cocaine and MDMA.’
- ‘A search of the vehicle turned up household chemicals that agents said are used to cook crystal meth.’
- ‘Growing up on the wrong side of the tracks in Riverside, he was one of seven kids being raised by parents addicted to crystal meth.’
- ‘Smith, who has battled booze and drug demons and was recently pictured smoking crystal meth, was not available for comment.’
- ‘He played a teacher who was also a crystal meth dealer.’
- ‘Two men were arrested after allegedly selling crystal meth to undercover Boston Police officers.’
- ‘Her father has skipped bail on charges that he ran a crystal meth lab, and the family will lose their house if he doesn't show up for his next court date.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.