One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A set of crystal faces defined according to their relationship to the crystal axes.
- ‘In both cases, the crystal form of the original mineral is retained.’
- ‘Rarely, analcime crystals with distorted crystal form have been found.’
- ‘These crystals are similar to the antlerite crystals, which are a brighter transparent green and have a different crystal form.’
- ‘The external crystal form is controlled by the internal structure.’
- ‘The spangolite, as found in these slags, is unique and interesting for its crystal form.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.