One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An attack on these protocols, as described by the team of Czech cryptologists, can break through the protection completely and decrypt protected communication.’
- ‘Readers who are cryptologists will appreciate the talent that went into developing the machines; readers who are not will find themselves grabbing a pencil and paper and working through the examples they provide.’
- ‘He spoke German and was a skilled cryptologist, but he was also a sound administrator who combined academic excellence with the need to maintain high standards of security.’
- ‘Leading government cryptologists are studying him closely.’
- ‘Inmates write letters using codes that have been so hard to decipher, they have been sent to the FBI's cryptologists in Washington.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.