One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The art of writing or solving codes.
- ‘Would you trust a cryptographer who didn't know the difference between symmetric and public-key cryptography?’
- ‘He made major contributions to cryptography and developed a general theory.’
- ‘There is little doubt that trying to break simple codes enhances one's understanding of cryptography.’
- ‘Learn the basics of network security, including cryptography, security policies, and secure network design.’
- ‘With no taste for combat, he had wondered if he might find a niche in cryptography.’
- ‘Personal cryptography technology was for years classified as a munition by the US government, and could not be exported.’
- ‘Symmetric key cryptography is used to provide data confidentiality and data authentication.’
- ‘Her research interests are cryptography, security protocols and distributed security.’
- ‘We know more about cryptography, and have more algorithms to choose among.’
- ‘Mathematical cryptography, as bad as it sometimes is, is the strongest link in most security chains.’
- ‘There are claims about breakthrough technology and totally new cryptography and the like.’
- ‘Remote attestation uses cryptography to manage and assure the configuration of network systems.’
- ‘Thanks to cryptography, our government officials have the most secure communications in the world.’
- ‘I have a long-standing interest in issues of cryptography - particularly as it relates to privacy laws.’
- ‘Primes have uses in hashing algorithms and cryptography, among other things.’
- ‘Encryption is the process of using cryptography to protect information.’
- ‘In contrast to methods based on codes, the keys formed by quantum cryptography can, in principle, be completely uncrackable.’
- ‘I think there are possibilities for other types of technology involving cryptography.’
- ‘A new kind of cryptography based on quantum physics is now ready for serious consideration.’
- ‘The use of cryptography and encryption systems also help to address security concerns of the Internet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.