One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To date, the only publicised attempt at human ovarian autotransplantation after cryopreservation was unsuccessful because folliculogenesis returned only for a short time.’
- ‘It was excised, confirmed with an incisional biopsy, and sent for cryopreservation.’
- ‘These activities include development of new and lower cost methods for cryopreservation, new methods for testing for pathogens, and new methods for ‘cloning’ rats by nuclear transfer techniques.’
- ‘Men who are about to start chemotherapy for Hodgkin's disease are usually offered semen cryopreservation.’
- ‘A network of zoos and aquariums specializing in new reproductive tech (in vitro fertilization, cryopreservation, embryo transfer) and hoping to return those creatures born of assisted reproduction to the wild.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.