One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These activities include development of new and lower cost methods for cryopreservation, new methods for testing for pathogens, and new methods for ‘cloning’ rats by nuclear transfer techniques.’
- ‘A network of zoos and aquariums specializing in new reproductive tech (in vitro fertilization, cryopreservation, embryo transfer) and hoping to return those creatures born of assisted reproduction to the wild.’
- ‘Men who are about to start chemotherapy for Hodgkin's disease are usually offered semen cryopreservation.’
- ‘To date, the only publicised attempt at human ovarian autotransplantation after cryopreservation was unsuccessful because folliculogenesis returned only for a short time.’
- ‘It was excised, confirmed with an incisional biopsy, and sent for cryopreservation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.