One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The shiny metal cylinders represent the latest technology for storing fungi cryogenically.’
- ‘He plans to cryogenically freeze his head.’
- ‘The shuttle telescope was to have an aperture of nearly one meter and would be cryogenically cooled.’
- ‘At his death, his body was preserved cryogenically.’
- ‘They were cryogenically frozen during the travel to conserve resources.’
- ‘Many thousands of worms were stored cryogenically for use as a control.’
- ‘All water vapour was removed cryogenically from individual sample break-seal tubes.’
- ‘She and three assistants load up $100,000 machines with tiny samples of cryogenically preserved tissue.’
- ‘His son arranged to have his remains cryogenically frozen.’
- ‘The detector is housed in a vacuum assembly, cryogenically cooled to -320 degrees F.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.