One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Then go to Antarctica, where cryobiologists have been studying frogs and fish that survived freezing temperatures in order to learn how to use ice to preserve and even destroy life.’
- ‘Mainstream cryobiologists have yet to figure out how to freeze and thaw a single organ, although the field is making remarkable progress using a technique called vitrification.’
- ‘Conventional cryobiologists, the people who freeze sperm or the odd body part, are skeptical.’
- ‘Stem cell samples are tested and processed in a state-of-the-art laboratory following rigorous quality assurance procedures and under the guidance of an experienced cryobiologist.’
- ‘Previously, cryobiologists had focussed on the problems that occurred when ice formed in a solution.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.