One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Mr Scott said his company needed to erect and build mills and crushers and other necessary equipment in readiness for the processing exercise.’
- ‘Rock samples were pulverized using a heavy-duty hydraulic rock splitter, jaw crusher and swing mill.’
- ‘A seasoned seafood eater, I am a dab hand with the claw crushers and it wasn't long before bits of shell were flying all over the restaurant.’
- ‘He had a great interest in matters relating to such machines and was probably one of the most knowledgeable people on the early years of the steam rollers and quarry crushers in the province.’
- ‘This includes new storages, crushers, refineries and associated infrastructure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.