One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The first tests the tastiness and crunchiness of an onion.’
- ‘Befitting the Asian theme, a handful of fresh bean sprouts gave the plate an extra texture of crunchiness.’
- ‘I liked the high level of spice, but the menial amount of the fresh ingredients (noticeably the herbs and onions plus the chutneys) that could have really perked up this tall pile of crunchiness, were too few and far between.’
- ‘While I'm chewing away on this bread I noticed a distinct crunchiness that's not usually expected with breadsticks.’
- ‘Stir-fry for 3-4 mins until the vegetables start to colour but retain their crunchiness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.