One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for light heavyweight
- ‘Last night in Reading, the powerful cruiserweight demonstrated to all just why many consider him to be the torchbearer for the future of British boxing.’
- ‘Today, Ali would be a ‘small Heavyweight ‘based on his peak weight and Joe Louis would be a cruiserweight at his best!’’
- ‘I consider myself fast for a cruiserweight but it did take me a few sparring sessions to work him out.’
- ‘I fought as a cruiserweight, and I won the fight by 5th round Knockout.’
- ‘How would he have done if he boxed as a cruiserweight?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.