One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for light heavyweight
- ‘How would he have done if he boxed as a cruiserweight?’
- ‘I consider myself fast for a cruiserweight but it did take me a few sparring sessions to work him out.’
- ‘Today, Ali would be a ‘small Heavyweight ‘based on his peak weight and Joe Louis would be a cruiserweight at his best!’’
- ‘I fought as a cruiserweight, and I won the fight by 5th round Knockout.’
- ‘Last night in Reading, the powerful cruiserweight demonstrated to all just why many consider him to be the torchbearer for the future of British boxing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.