One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After being raised in Manhattan, I had enough of the city life, enough of the clutter and crowdedness, and I wanted to find content in the farthest corner of the country.’
- ‘This gives his frames a sort of pleasing crowdedness, a sense of vitality in which the viewer has a choice of things to see and hear.’
- ‘Although the crowdedness of a market segment constrains the attention allocated to a document supplier, the supplier can engage in publishing strategies to attract the attention of users.’
- ‘Now for the city - the first turn-off for me is the crowdedness of Toronto, all the houses are so close together and the traffic constant.’
- ‘The urban battlefield is like no other because of its crowdedness, large variety of challenging features, and wide variability from location-to-location throughout the world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.