One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The urban battlefield is like no other because of its crowdedness, large variety of challenging features, and wide variability from location-to-location throughout the world.’
- ‘Although the crowdedness of a market segment constrains the attention allocated to a document supplier, the supplier can engage in publishing strategies to attract the attention of users.’
- ‘This gives his frames a sort of pleasing crowdedness, a sense of vitality in which the viewer has a choice of things to see and hear.’
- ‘After being raised in Manhattan, I had enough of the city life, enough of the clutter and crowdedness, and I wanted to find content in the farthest corner of the country.’
- ‘Now for the city - the first turn-off for me is the crowdedness of Toronto, all the houses are so close together and the traffic constant.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.