One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And the crowd-pulling events gave many tourism operators the end-of-season shot in the arm they were hoping for.’
- ‘The Expo would include everything from promenades, cafes and bars to a casino and garden centre, with the exhibition hall putting on a crowd-pulling programme of shows and events.’
- ‘Magic lanterns, kaleidoscopes, flip books and about 1,000 other clever devices to trick the eye are the irresistible attractions of this interactive - and crowd-pulling - show.’
- ‘Its 2003 programme has been expanded to create this year's spectacular crowd-pulling event, which came to a close on February 14.’
- ‘Over the past 25 years he has become a worldwide crowd-pulling headliner on both the major league club and jazz festival circuits.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.