One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a garment) leaving the genitals uncovered.
- ‘Let me just say that the hero exacts rectal revenge upon his criminal employer, and then becomes the victim of vaginal vengeance at the hands of a woman in crotchless Givenchy panties who deflowers him.’
- ‘I keep on accidentally finding myself in seedy East End bars where women wearing skimpy cowgirl outfits and crotchless panties come up to me with a pint-pot wanting a 50 pence piece contribution for the ‘dance’ she's about to perform.’
- ‘She looks great in crotchless panties and peephole bras.’
- ‘There is something faintly amusing about the notion of a bewigged judge discussing crotchless knickers and vibrators in the High Court, even if the man in question seemed reasonably au fait with the terminology.’
- ‘A man in full leather regalia and crotchless chaps gets on the bus.’
- ‘That evening she took a long bath and then she put on perfume and thing and then she put on a sexy negligee and her crotchless panties, then she slithers into the room where her husband is watching TV as usual.’
- ‘This is taking it up a few notches from crotchless panties and chocolate body paint, and so it's worth giving it some consideration.’
- ‘And you thought giving your girlfriend ill-fitting crotchless panties was a bad idea…’
- ‘The movie is as obvious as a pair of crotchless panties.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.