One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for vector product
- ‘But now people use vectors, and the dot and cross product.’
- ‘Because torque is a cross product of vectors, the direction of the torque is perpendicular to the directions of the force and lever arm.’
- ‘First, the study investigated model fit using all of the meteorological variables at various points of time, cross products of wind speed and direction, and traffic.’
- ‘To further test the above relationship, the cross product of scores for gender and spousal contribution to household income served as the score for an interaction variable.’
- ‘It then reports how many independent program executions are required to perform the experiment by taking the cross product of all parameter values.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.