One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for vector product
- ‘First, the study investigated model fit using all of the meteorological variables at various points of time, cross products of wind speed and direction, and traffic.’
- ‘It then reports how many independent program executions are required to perform the experiment by taking the cross product of all parameter values.’
- ‘Because torque is a cross product of vectors, the direction of the torque is perpendicular to the directions of the force and lever arm.’
- ‘To further test the above relationship, the cross product of scores for gender and spousal contribution to household income served as the score for an interaction variable.’
- ‘But now people use vectors, and the dot and cross product.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.