One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The condition of having one or both eyes turned inwards towards the nose in a squint.‘if a child has cross eyes, there are a few choices for treatment’
- ‘This difference can lead to lazy eye or cross eyes.’
- ‘The prison governor's side whiskers, cross eyes, and murderous expression reminded me of the turnkeys so aptly described by Melshin.’
- ‘Call if your baby has cross eyes after he is 3 months old.’
- ‘Lazy eye can be caused by a refractive disorder or cross eyes.’
- ‘The eyes of newborn babies are examined for any obvious physical defects, including cross eyes, cloudiness, and redness.’
- ‘If a child has cross eyes, there are a few choices for treatment.’
- ‘If cross eyes are not treated, your child's brain will not use his weaker eye.’
- ‘She said yes to a guy that had a bod not dissimilar to a cross between a wine barrel and a pear and cross eyes to boot.’
- ‘This book outlines the basic chronology of a guy born with cross eyes and resulting low self-esteen who reinvents busking to suit his own needs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.