One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Like the skilled courtroom cross-examiner, he realizes that the question is often more important than the answer.’
- ‘I think another time I will send a barrister who's a good cross-examiner because what was needed here was a good cross-examination of their witnesses.’
- ‘The cross-examiner's question related to the 12-month period prior to the trial.’
- ‘He emerges as a devastating cross-examiner ruthlessly unmasking for history the feebleness of the whole enterprise.’
- ‘He challenged the cross-examiner's view that this case required such expertise.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.