One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Compare (a sequence of data) against another.‘the observed profiles were cross-correlated with a standard pulse profile’
- ‘We then cross-correlated the average noise signals of each hour and month with the noise signals in March in that habitat.’
- ‘The kernel is cross-correlated with each subsequent video frame.’
- ‘Since critical production facilities typically have multiple test stands and backup instruments, one simple calibration check is to cross-correlate readings.’
- ‘The outputs of the detection channels were cross-correlated in a digital correlator.’
- ‘The software is designed to pinpoint key incident data by cross-correlating in real-time the huge volumes of data generated by any number of security point products installed across the enterprise.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.