One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Involving movement or activity across a border between two countries.‘cross-border trade’
- ‘One thing the article doesn't mention is the potential for cross-border trade in Asia.’
- ‘Further, there has been a large increase in cross-border trade and investment in recent years.’
- ‘Is it a sign of a new cross-border cooperation when it comes to policing and the passing on of intelligence?’
- ‘This comes through maintaining strict border policies and running cross-border patrols.’
- ‘Business people are logical people and it is logical for cross-border trade to increase.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.