One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See crop dusting
- ‘A crop duster sweeps low over a field, aiding farmers in a battle against late season insects.’
- ‘A converted crop duster passes low over the gathering aviation crowd, spraying a fine mist of cooling water.’
- ‘His father had taught him to fly, and by the age of 16, he could fly his father's crop duster by himself.’
- ‘All the crop duster does is act as an applicator of the chemicals.’
- ‘By the time he was 18, in 1973, he was working as a crop duster.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.