One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
usually as modifier A command to an operating system or server for a job that is to be executed at a specified time.‘a cron job’
- ‘All we need to do is run the client script on the testing servers as a cron job.’
- ‘A cron job automation example to handle this is explained later in this article.’
- ‘When using a cron job, I know a process is executed on a certain schedule.’
- ‘Otherwise, you may specify an e-mail address to which to send the output of cron jobs.’
- ‘On-line updating can now be set up as a cron job to reach out to the server of your choice at the time of your choosing, check for available updates and download and install them without user interaction.’
1990s: from chronological.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.