One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She quickly became a chronic shouter and criticizer of her husband.’
- ‘If you ask me, I think we ought to go right back to good old Plan A where we criticize the criticizers.’
- ‘I have been both the criticized and the criticizer.’
- ‘Recognize your criticizers for what they often are: those who love you best.’
- ‘You are one of my faithful reviewers and constructive criticizers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.