One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The crust has a substantial weight and nice crispness.’
- ‘The Dublin-based writer has taken an age-old story and created a new perspective that sparkles with a crispness of writing that is breathtaking.’
- ‘The rosemary will also have been cooked to crispness as well.’
- ‘She can speak on any subject with such charm, clarity, crispness and conviction that her audiences are just hypnotised by her erudition and elegant eloquence.’
- ‘Colored leaves blanket your backyard and there's a crispness to the air.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.