One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for "forensics"
- ‘This natural law is the foundation of criminalistics and is the motivation behind the acquisition and analysis of trace evidence.’
- ‘He's another member of the team of criminalistics, he's highly competitive, he's a talented jazz musician, and has had a gambling problem.’
- ‘I think there's a big difference between criminalistics and elementary school teachers.’
- ‘CSI has as much to do with criminalistics as Baywatch has to do with being a lifeguard.’’
- ‘Further criminalistics evidence proved that Macy was not the last person to drive the suburban in which the powder was found.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.