One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These crestless firebacks are also very striking birds but are not very common in captivity.’
- ‘More often than not, juveniles of species with crests are usually crestless, and they slowly grow the crest in with passing years.’
- ‘The crestless head is dark green, the bill is red, and the eye is dark.’
- ‘The Dark-Legged Hanuman Langur, for instance, is a crestless, black-pawed yellowish-white subspecies with a dark grey backward-looped tail.’
- ‘The image is of an adult-size Corinthian crestless helmet which can be used for display or re-enactment purposes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.