One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The image is of an adult-size Corinthian crestless helmet which can be used for display or re-enactment purposes.’
- ‘The crestless head is dark green, the bill is red, and the eye is dark.’
- ‘More often than not, juveniles of species with crests are usually crestless, and they slowly grow the crest in with passing years.’
- ‘The Dark-Legged Hanuman Langur, for instance, is a crestless, black-pawed yellowish-white subspecies with a dark grey backward-looped tail.’
- ‘These crestless firebacks are also very striking birds but are not very common in captivity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.