One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- less technical term for locomotor ataxia
- ‘There is no antidote or cure for powerful vincristine being injected through the spine, just an agonising, creeping paralysis of the body until the heart finally stops.’
- ‘Symptoms include fever and creeping paralysis from the feet upwards, all of which the patient has shown.’
- ‘The usual prognosis is gradual immobility, followed by creeping paralysis, leading eventually to death by suffocation or pneumonia as the respiratory muscles seize up.’
- ‘The apprentice mechanic died almost a month later, suffering from a slow and agonising creeping paralysis of his body.’
- ‘Secondly, he is gravely ill and is confined to a wheelchair with a type of creeping paralysis that normally cuts the lives of its victims very short.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.