One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In its final shape, the film is almost creepily self-referential.’
- ‘There's a whole book full of such creepily diluted nursery rhymes.’
- ‘I was wearing a tank top so one of my tattoos was exposed, and someone creepily stroked the centre of my back.’
- ‘She also had a disturbing habit of staring at me creepily, long after we finished exchanging words.’
- ‘As is so often the case, my suspicions have been creepily confirmed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.