One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Immigrant borrowers, who operate largely in cash, don't need a credit score to establish creditworthiness.’
- ‘This, of course, assumes that the taxpayer has adequate financial resources and creditworthiness to qualify for that financing.’
- ‘Your creditworthiness will be measured by a credit score, and not all credit is created equal.’
- ‘Such factors include things like the applicant's creditworthiness and financial need.’
- ‘He got the finance department involved in assessing creditworthiness and, more to the point, demanded that new customers pay up front.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.