One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a believable and convincing way.‘he can also talk credibly about the details’
- ‘Your content should be presented credibly.’
- ‘The emperor could not credibly contest the will.’
- ‘Taking some examples it can be credibly argued that the situation is not quite as problematic as he argues.’
- ‘All the actors perform credibly.’
- ‘He must credibly imitate the master's style.’
- ‘It is among the very few organizations that can credibly claim to have pioneered a market.’
- ‘Reports in England credibly suggested even larger numbers.’
- ‘The developers used motion capture to animate the soldiers very credibly.’
- ‘Ben can credibly portray any character.’
- ‘It is the only party that now credibly campaigns to form a national government.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.