One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A compound which is produced by metabolism of creatine and excreted in the urine.
An anhydride of creatine; chemical formula: C₇H₄N₃O
- ‘In some patients with cardiac toxicity, rise in liver enzymes and serum creatinine also occurred.’
- ‘Both creatinine and cystatin-C are proteins found in the blood and filtered through the kidneys.’
- ‘An alternative method is measurement of the ratio of protein or albumin to creatinine in an untimed urine specimen.’
- ‘Liver enzymes and creatinine were also assessed at each visit.’
- ‘Because creatine is excreted as creatinine by the kidneys, it is prudent to take it with plenty of water.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.