One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A pastry shaped like a horn and filled with cream and jam.
- ‘I managed to steal a bite of my guest's cream horn, and found the pastry to be wonderfully light and flaky.’
- ‘Back in the good old days, this cream horn was a treat to me and my brothers.’
- ‘The proper way to make a cream horn is with a tuile.’
- ‘The cream horns will brown in a few seconds, remove them and drain well.’
- ‘Someone mentioned coating the insides of the cream horn with melted white chocolate.’
- ‘Find the center of the dough, put the mold in the middle, and measure where the end of the cream horn mold will be.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.