One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A pastry shaped like a horn and filled with cream and jam.
- ‘Back in the good old days, this cream horn was a treat to me and my brothers.’
- ‘Someone mentioned coating the insides of the cream horn with melted white chocolate.’
- ‘The proper way to make a cream horn is with a tuile.’
- ‘I managed to steal a bite of my guest's cream horn, and found the pastry to be wonderfully light and flaky.’
- ‘Find the center of the dough, put the mold in the middle, and measure where the end of the cream horn mold will be.’
- ‘The cream horns will brown in a few seconds, remove them and drain well.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.