One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I wept, cravenly begged to serve, and vowed to do whatever they wanted me to do.’
- ‘Surely it is about time that the government stopped cravenly giving these companies every single thing they demand?’
- ‘Worse still, we cravenly side with that most odious of creatures, the bullying boss.’
- ‘Well, at least they have a good excuse for a cravenly political move.’
- ‘We do not need to cravenly give up our own civil rights and our freedoms in order to achieve more security.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.