One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Subsequently, the group expanded its range to encompass all of the Earth's major cratonic blocks.’
- ‘The complex defines a series of cratonic fragments related to the collision of the Amazonian and Sao Francisco Cratons.’
- ‘Finally, small, intraplate events not obviously linked to a cratonic boundary are categorized as ‘hotspots’.’
- ‘It is limited to the east and south by wide cratonic areas, whereas to the west it is bounded by the Andean volcanic arc.’
- ‘Many other mobile belts of various ages crisscross the African cratonic nuclei - these are all ripe for study.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.