One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is limited to the east and south by wide cratonic areas, whereas to the west it is bounded by the Andean volcanic arc.’
- ‘Many other mobile belts of various ages crisscross the African cratonic nuclei - these are all ripe for study.’
- ‘Finally, small, intraplate events not obviously linked to a cratonic boundary are categorized as ‘hotspots’.’
- ‘Subsequently, the group expanded its range to encompass all of the Earth's major cratonic blocks.’
- ‘The complex defines a series of cratonic fragments related to the collision of the Amazonian and Sao Francisco Cratons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.