One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Yeah, I think that most people have moments of total crankiness.’
- ‘She had her moments of surpassing crankiness today, but that's normal.’
- ‘The fact that she knows hormones are causing her temporary crankiness doesn't make the feelings any less real, so cut her some slack.’
- ‘If you cut back, your body shows signs of caffeine withdrawal, like headaches, crankiness and sleepiness.’
- ‘As a person ages, the signs of depression are much more likely to be dismissed as crankiness or grumpiness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.