One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If you cut back, your body shows signs of caffeine withdrawal, like headaches, crankiness and sleepiness.’
- ‘Yeah, I think that most people have moments of total crankiness.’
- ‘As a person ages, the signs of depression are much more likely to be dismissed as crankiness or grumpiness.’
- ‘The fact that she knows hormones are causing her temporary crankiness doesn't make the feelings any less real, so cut her some slack.’
- ‘She had her moments of surpassing crankiness today, but that's normal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.