One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A system of alternative medicine intended to relieve pain and tension by gentle manipulations of the skull regarded as harmonizing with a natural rhythm in the central nervous system.
- ‘The beneficial effects of craniosacral therapy, I believe, will appear over the long term.’
- ‘Craniosacral therapy can help by calming your central nervous system and relaxing muscular tensions.’
- ‘However, there is little scientific evidence to suggest that cranial osteopathy or craniosacral therapy are effective.’
- ‘When I tell others in my support group about craniosacral therapy, or other alternative approaches, I usually just get funny looks.’
- ‘We are told by speakers at annual conferences that craniosacral therapy and myofascial release are not scientific.’
- ‘Mixers are likely to use such questionable therapies as colonic irrigation, iridology, applied kinesiology, acupressure, and craniosacral therapy.’
- ‘I called a certified manual therapist who practices a modified version of craniosacral therapy.’
- ‘Chiropractic adjustments or craniosacral therapy are often effective at resolving these problems and preventing recurring ear infections.’
- ‘Jan offers me the following menu: reflexology, reiki, craniosacral therapy or aromatherapy massage.’
- ‘Unlike osteopathy, craniosacral therapy is gentle, which makes it an ideal, non-invasive treatment for troubled babies and children.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.