One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This article examines the potential contribution of archaeological human skeletal material, in particular craniometric data.’
- ‘Thus, this anatomical region is favorable for sex determination due to its craniometric characteristics.’
- ‘Both methods are applied to a sample of craniometric data consisting of measurements taken on crania in six geographic regions.’
- ‘Pontikos has conducted a statistical analysis of global human craniometric variation.’
- ‘The results of the present craniometric analysis are compared with other lines of evidence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.