One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who marries or has a sexual relationship with a much younger person.
- ‘Man oh man, Jay, I never knew you were such a cradle-snatcher!’
- ‘I realise that while I was labelled a cradle-snatcher when we were together in the past, now I can instead be cradle-snatched.’
- ‘For that reason, some would, in fact, wish that these offshore cradle-snatchers be bankrupted by any means possible.’
- ‘Amusingly he heard the words ‘cradle-snatcher’ and ‘gold-digger’ come up more than once.’
- ‘My friends ‘back home’ do not understand this association and I'm afraid have branded me as a cradle-snatcher, but that is their problem.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.