One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
nounin phrase by cracky
An exclamation used for emphasis.
- ‘The husband of this household was on benefits, and the decor of the house wasn't all that cracky.’
- ‘I commiserate with you on being a bit cracky for some people's tastes.’
- ‘This week the weather forecast wasn't too cracky so we decided to stay at home.’
- ‘I'll cheerfully have happy conversations and sing in my cracky happy voice.’
- ‘Is the boy really homeless, or was he just being a cracky drama queen and wanting to go anywhere but home?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.