One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Grains of wheat that have been crushed into small pieces.‘salads of cracked wheat’
- ‘Soak the cracked wheat in a bowl of water for 30-45 minutes.’
- ‘The Lebanese national dish is kibbeh, made of either lamb or beef and cracked wheat.’
- ‘The finishing diet consisted of corn silage, chopped hay, whole corn, cracked wheat, and supplement.’
- ‘Pearl barley, cracked wheat, graham flour and popcorn also make the whole-grain grade.’
- ‘Tabbouleh, a cracked wheat salad flavored with parsley is commonly served in Morocco.’
- ‘Roast saddle of lamb is smartly surrounded by rustic eggplant caviar and cracked wheat.’
- ‘In North Africa, cucumber is often cut into chunks and tossed in a salad of couscous or cracked wheat.’
- ‘The terms cracked wheat, multi-grain and stone-ground wheat don't necessarily mean the product is rich in fiber, either.’
- ‘Additions such as flax, nuts, seeds and cracked wheat add even more fiber and nutrition.’
- ‘Sandwiches were listed as traditional wedges, assorted filled ciabatta, cracked wheat roll and tomato bread roll.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.