One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A place where crack cocaine is bought and sold.
- ‘A couple of doors down from our home there was a crack house 15 years ago.’
- ‘People feel less safe in neighborhoods that show evidence of crack houses, drug dealing, and related violence.’
- ‘He visits all the hot spots, including shooting galleries and crack houses.’
- ‘In the ultimate of ironies, it looked like the station had become a crack house.’
- ‘Dad's house isn't a crack house or on the verge of falling apart.’
- ‘Police plan to use new powers to shut crack houses and drug dens in Swindon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.