One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Anticipatory exam dread and its accompanying crabbiness seem to have arrived exceptionally early this year.’
- ‘Their failure is not simply one of crabbiness or rancour; it's a failure of imagination.’
- ‘But as a natural actor, Murray betrays the sincerity and sensitivity that's being shielded by the crabbiness.’
- ‘That's probably the reason for all her crabbiness.’
- ‘Christmas is my season of rising goodwill, a time when I shed my carapace of crabbiness and embrace humanity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.