One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The story of a change in a character from arrogance, crabbedness, to that of humility always has appeal.’
- ‘They differ from earlier work, in a slight crabbedness of hand, a somewhat less generous use of space.’
- ‘Out of its crabbedness and spitefulness come the finest, choicest flavors.’
- ‘Both father and son, in their crabbedness, may be recessionary personalities.’
- ‘The crabbedness of old age or misfortune was evidently looked upon as witchcraft.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.