A stick of mixed compressed fish pieces, rectangular in section, and including and flavoured with crab.
- ‘The place was packed, we drank beer, ate chips and crab sticks, indulged in much drunken revelry with loads of laughing friends.’
- ‘I decided to begin with cold items, choosing a large portion crab sticks with many condiments to accompany them.’
- ‘This huge platter is a selection of starters recommended by the chef, including fish cakes, prawn in batter and crab sticks.’
- ‘I began with some gazpacho, plus croutons and a selection of cold cuts, while Madame had some pastrami and crab sticks.’
- ‘The first 5 freezers were full of stuff like party food, crab sticks and melon balls for a quid.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.